Introducing an exceptional investment opportunity: a
semi-commercial Triplex perfectly situated next to the Monk
Metro Station. This property is fully rented and offers
impressive yearly revenue potential.
The triplex features two luxurious residential units, each
boasting high-end finishes, 10.5-foot ceilings, and a
complete set of modern appliances for a comfortable living
experience. The open floor plans and elevated ceilings add
to the sense of spaciousness and elegance, ensuring a
quality lifestyle for the residents.
On the commercial front, the property is currently occupied
by a Jiu-Jitsu gym, adding a unique character to the
investment. The commercial space offers flexibility and can
be utilized for various permitted uses, subject to
verification with the city. This adaptability makes it a
versatile asset for any investor looking to diversify their
Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to own a
mixed-use property with excellent revenue potential and a
prime location right next to public transport.
Inquire now to secure your investment in a property that
combines residential luxury with commercial versatility.
- Air conditioning for the commercial local has been
installed in 2021
- Plumbing above ground has been replaced, partial
replacement for showers and bathrooms also replaced
underground was done in 2021.
- Renovation of the electric system was done in 2021.
- Partition in the basement and the ground floor are all
new done in 2021.
- Two completely renovated apartments on the second floor
done in 2022.
- Spray foam insulation for exterior walls in 2021.
- Cellulose insulation for the roof was done in 2022.
- Newly renovated bathrooms and kitchens for the entire
building was done in 2021 through 2022.
- New LED recessed lighting was installed for the
residential and commercial parts in 2022.
- New plumbing, new water tanks, new faucets, new showers,
new tiles in bathrooms.
- New kitchen flooring in 6725 (1) and (2).
- Sanded, varnished hardwood floors on the residential part
was done in 2022
- New heating and electrical for the apartments was
replaced in 2022.
- New roof was replaced with a Firestone membrane in 2022.
- New interior doors were replaced for the residential part
- Renovation of the basement with a 4 and 1/2 apartment
- in the Facade, the bricks for the second storey replaced
in July 2022.
- New brick on the façade of the building (2023)
- Two new windows in the rear of the second floor (2023)
60% commercial, 40% residential, the good and sales tax
shall apply to the commercial portion.